Monday, January 23, 2006

Vendor Spotlight: Let’s Get Scrappin’

“My favorite place in Chicago is Shedd Aquarium. Every year my father would take us down to the lakeshore to enjoy the sights and especially the fish! I loved standing in front of the entrance, then looking to my left to see Lake Michigan and the skyline. Every year I'd take pictures and I still have those to remind me of those great summers. June is a great time to get out and sightsee!” says Lili Stephenson.
Read More About Let's Get Scrappin'


Let's Get Scrappin' is Stephenson's company. She started the business to help those who want to share their memories for generations to come. Not only does Lili carry quality scrapbooking products (Top Line Creations), she has large portfolios (12 X 18 and 18 X 24) to preserve bigger documents or larger family trees. Her website also has a place where you can download digital photos to share with family and friends, store them along with traditional photos, and other great tools to preserve your memories.

“With years of being a hobby genealogist, I am different from others who just sell scrapbooking supplies. I'll have our generational wedding book on display at the convention, and can get you on your way to mixing documents and pictures to create a fantastic view of your family history!” Lili says. When she isn’t busy creating treasures, Lili is volunteering at the Buffalo Grove (IL) Family History Center, or taking care of her growing family.

Visit Lili and Let’s Get Scrappin’ at Booth 819. Her generational wedding book is impressive and we are sure you will find it helps inspire you to find new ways to preserve and share your heritage.

The Let's Get Scrappin' website is at: http://www.letsgetscrappinonline.com/.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home